[SportsandRec] See me in Orlando to help support the South Carolina Sports And Rec division fundraiser for an annual Blind sports camp

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:32:32 UTC 2024

Hello Federation family,

This is Lori Anne Coley with the South Carolina Sports and Rec division. I'm thrilled to announce that I will be attending the National Federation of the Blind convention in Orlando, representing both South Carolina and the National Sports and Rec division.

I wanted to remind everyone that South Carolina is raising funds to start an annual Blind Sports and Recreation camp, and we truly need your support. We aim to sell 200 tickets before August 17 so that we can hold our drawing at our state convention, but we have only sold approximately 45 tickets so far. Each ticket is $20, and your entry will put you in the drawing to win $750 or $250 on August 17.

You can purchase your tickets through:
- PayPal: [PayPal Link](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
- Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

If you come across a South Carolina member, remember to ask them about the raffle, and they should be able to help you with your payment if you prefer to pay in cash. If you need alternative methods, please contact me directly at 803-316-9838 for Cash App, Apple Pay, or Venmo.

If you see me at the convention, I'll be available to take your payment, or you can contact me to arrange a meetup so you can enter our drawing. We're also looking for businesses and organizations to support us and help us get this Blind Sports and Recreation camp going. Please, Federation family, support our efforts so we can support our blind and visually impaired community with our first annual Blind Sports and Recreation camp.

I am also looking to schedule some guest speakers for our Tuesday night SC GetFit sessions. If you would like to be a guest speaker and come speak to the South Carolina Federation members and others on Zoom, please contact me as well to schedule a night for you to join us.

I will be speaking at the National Sports and Rec division business meeting and on Sunday at the Blind cooking presentation, as well as participating in other activities with the National Sports and Rec division. Please reach out to me if you're interested in helping donate to our Blind camp sports fundraiser or purchase your tickets via PayPal or Zelle. Make sure you leave your name and contact information in the memo when purchasing online, and it would be helpful if you email us back to let us know you made a purchase.

Thank you in advance for your support. Have safe travels to Orlando, and I look forward to seeing you there.

Warm regards,
Lori Anne Coley
President, National Federation of the Blind Sports And Rec division for South Carolina