[SportsandRec] Join us at 6:30 PM tonight ballroom G for the self-defense with safety positive

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 21:04:49 UTC 2024

Sports and Recreation Division
Friday, July 5
Subject: self-defense @ 6:30
Howdy Sports and Recreation Federationists:
Don't forget to practice some self-defense today at 6:30-8:30
pm in Junior Ballroom G.
Accessible self-defense inclusive movement exercise to keep the body loose and healthy throughout convention with Safety Positive organization.
*

 m we are asking folks to do their best to pre-register using the below links to pay dues, donate to our inclusive recreation night, or join our $1000 raffle which will include dues if you want to #join. TheMovement
Membership OpportunitiesForm:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/
1FA|pQLSfUTIEnqrsmfXbNGmITKVpgTMtOfzq5rmN3Z8vFPYr
Ul-xjr@/viewtorm?usp=st_
Richie Flores
_link
President, Sports and Recreation Division
Saturday, July 6
Subject: Yoga @ 6:30!
Howdy Sports and Recreation Federationists:
Today from 6:30-8:30 pm in Junior Ballroom G, is accessible yoga, body weight training, inclusive movement exercise to keep the body loose and healthy throughout convention.
*Note: we won't have much time at our business meeting for registration, so we are asking folks to do their best to pre-register using the below links to pay dues, donate to our inclusive recreation night, or join our $1000 raffle which will include dues if you want to #join. TheMovement
Membership Opportunities Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/
1FA|pQLSfUTIEnqrsmfbNGm|TKVpgTMtOfzq5rmN3Z8vFPYr
Ui-xjrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Richie Flores
President, Sports and recreation division
Help us establish an annual blind sports camp in South Carolina!

**Purchase your NFBSC $20 tickets** for a chance to win $750 or $250 at our convention on August 17, 2024, in South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win.
**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori Anne Coley
President: NFBSC Sports and Recreation Division
Board Member: National Sports and Recreation Division, Social Media Committee
Secretary: NFBSC Public Relations and Social Media Committee

Contact
803-316-9838
SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org