[SportsandRec] Join the movement tonight at 6:30 PM in Jr ballroom G, pay membership, purchase your chance to win $1000 and pre-pay your wristband for inclusive carnival

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:52:49 UTC 2024

Howdy, Sports and Recreation Federationists:

Today from 6:30-8:30 pm in Junior Ballroom G, join us for accessible yoga, body weight training, and inclusive movement exercise to keep your body loose and healthy throughout the convention.

Purchase your wristband and join in on inclusive recreation night, or participate in our $1000 raffle, which will include dues if you want to #JoinTheMovement.

Membership Opportunities Form:
[https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUTlEnqrsmfXbNGmlTKVpgTMt0fzq5rmN3Z8vFPYrUi-xjrQ/viewform](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUTlEnqrsmfXbNGmlTKVpgTMt0fzq5rmN3Z8vFPYrUi-xjrQ/viewform)

National Sports And Rec division PayPal:
Please pay your membership opportunity at our PayPal:
[https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/nfbsportsandrec](https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/nfbsportsandrec)

#JoinTheMovement #NFB24

Richie Flores
President, Sports and Rec Division