[SportsandRec] South Carolina Sports And Rec division fundraiser for a blind Sports And Rec camp

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 02:30:34 UTC 2024

Dear Members and Supporters,

We sincerely ask you to participate in our Blind Sports and Rec Camp fundraiser. We're excited to announce that on August 17, at our state convention, we will be giving away $750 and $250! However, our ticket sales have not met our expectations, and we need your help.

Please sell a few tickets or have your chapter or division purchase tickets to support this cause.

You can purchase your tickets through PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc.

Alternatively, you can use Zelle with the email address srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

For Cash App, please contact myself or a Sports and Rec member directly.

Thank you for your support and participation!

Sincerely,
Lori anne coley
$Lorianne9
803-316-9838
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec division
📞 803-316-9838
🔗 Follow us: [linktr.ee/SRNFBSC](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)

**Purchase your $20 ticket to help us start a Blind Sports Camp in South Carolina!**
Drawing: August 17, 2024

**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com