[SportsandRec] National Federation of the Blind Sports And Rec division sponsors beep baseball World Series

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:34:49 UTC 2024

The National Federation of the Blind Sports and Rec Division is honored to be a sponsor for  2024 supporting the National Beep Baseball Association World Series. We are thankful for your generous donations, which help us bring you live streams of our featured games of the day throughout the week at the World Series of beep baseball.

Please share our schedule of events with your connections on our live stream page: [www.nbba.org/live](https://www.nbba.org/live). Most games of the day will be at 8 am, 11 am, or 2 pm Central Time Zone.

Once again, the NBBA is honored to collaborate with your organization. All live footage of the 2023 World Series will be cast on the league’s YouTube and Facebook pages.

**NBBA on Facebook:** [https://www.facebook.com/nbba76](https://www.facebook.com/nbba76)

**NBBA on YouTube:** [https://www.youtube.com/@nbba76](https://www.youtube.com/@nbba76)

Best regards,

Richie Flores
Second Vice President
National Beep Baseball Association
512.769.2754
[www.nbba.org](https://www.nbba.org)

Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec division
📞 803-316-9838
🔗 Follow us: [linktr.ee/SRNFBSC](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)

**Purchase your $20 ticket to help us start a Blind Sports Camp in South Carolina!**
Drawing: August 17, 2024

**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com