[SportsandRec] Blind cricket coming to the USA

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:11:17 UTC 2024

Blind Cricket is coming to the United States Howdy Sports and Recreation Federationists:
Dr. Mahantesh G Kivadasannavar is a Disability rights advocate, motivational speaker, an avid traveler, technology follower, blind cricket player, English literature enthusiast, notable academician, role model to millions of people and a true visionary empowering the disabled and making India inclusive. They believe that Blind Cricket can change lives and perceptions of the blind. Come learn about blind cricket at our sports and recreation business meeting July 4, 2024 9a-1p, and inclusive recreation night July 7, 2024 7-10pm.
*Note: we won't have much time at our business meeting for registration, so we are asking folks to do their best to pre-register using the below links to pay dues, donate to our inclusive recreation night, or join our $1000 raffle which will include dues if you want to #joinTheMovement
Membership Opportunities Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUTlEnqrsmfXbNGmlTKVpgTMt0fzq5rmN3Z8vFPYrUi-xjrQ/viewform business agenda July 4 9 AM
https://docs.google.com/file/d/1KorQ-ca6_vzSeg7MpdiEk76Fr7dyrrH0/edit?filetype=msword

RichieFloresPresident, Sports and Recreation Division

#Nfb24 #JoinTheMovement

****************************
South Carolina Sports And Rec division fundraiser to help start a blind Sports and Recreation camp. This is separate from the National Sports And Rec division fundraiser

****************^

Help us establish an annual blind sports camp in South Carolina!

**Purchase your NFBSC $20 tickets** for a chance to win $750 or $250 at our convention on August 17, 2024, in South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win.
**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori Anne Coley
President: NFBSC Sports and Recreation Division
Board Member: National Sports and Recreation Division, Social Media Committee
Secretary: NFBSC Public Relations and Social Media Committee

Contact
803-316-9838
SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org