[SportsandRec] NfbSC Sports And Rec fundraiser for a sports camp

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:53:17 UTC 2024

🎉 Join us in making a real difference by supporting our desire to start a annual sports camp for the blind at Rocky Bottom Retreating Conference Center in South Carolina! For just $20 per entry, you could be in the running to win first place prize of $750 or second place prize of $250. 😊 Your contribution will directly impact the lives of blind individuals, providing them with opportunities for recreation, camaraderie, and personal growth.

To take action and support this fantastic initiative, simply purchase your tickets conveniently through our PayPal link https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc  or via Zelle at srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com. Alternatively, reach out to our South Carolina Sports And Rec members for cash or electronic payments. You can even send payment directly to our president via Cash App $Loriannecoley or mail it to Federation Center for the Blind, Columbia 119 South Kilbourne Rd. Columbia SC. 29205

Don't forget to include your contact info and name, with "Sports And Rec division" in the memo. Let's work together to reach our goal of selling 100 tickets by March 23, 2024, for a chance to win big at our leadership conference in Columbia. And remember, if our 100 ticket sold goal is not met, we'll extend the drawing to August and hold it at our state convention in Columbia, South Carolina. Plus, you don't have to be present to win!

Please share this opportunity with your friends, family, and businesses. Every bit of support counts and is deeply appreciated. Your support means everything to us! Thank you for joining hands with NFB SC Sports And Rec division. Together, we can make a meaningful impact. 🏆
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC