[SportsandRec] Reminder of the sports and recreation monthly social hour tomorrow!

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Sat Mar 9 19:52:10 UTC 2024

Join the sports and recreation division tomorrow for our monthly social hour. It will start at 3pm central time Our topic this month is Tandem cycling with our guest speaker Ron Burzese. Here is your link to join in the fun!
https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/99847446354 <https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/99847446354>
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>