[SportsandRec] Reminder of the sports and recreation monthly social hour tomorrow!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 10 19:04:24 UTC 2024

Hi Amy and division,

This sounds like some great topics and a way to build community as well as
educate each other on sports and rec participation.

Is this going to be recorded? How long are the meetings usually?

I might be able to attend some.
I'd definitely  like to hear the recording if you have one as well.

Cycling is a fun activity but I've not done cycling outside regularly as I
have no one to ride with.
It's a good rec activity though and so adaptable to your individual fitness
level.

Take care.
Ashley