[SportsandRec] Sports And Rec monthly meeting

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:29:21 UTC 2024

Join Us for the South Carolina Sports and Rec Division Meeting – Wednesday, October 9, 6 PM ET

Dear Team,

We are excited to invite you to our South Carolina Sports and Rec Division monthly meeting on Wednesday, October 9, at 6 PM Eastern Time. Your participation plays a key role in driving our efforts forward, and we hope you’ll join us for another productive session!

Agenda:

	1.	Greeting and roll call
	2.	Secretary and treasurer report
	3.	Fundraiser final results
	4.	New business from members
	5.	Closing remarks
Elections for our board positions will be open in December. You must be a current dues paying member to be able to vote or run for a position

Reminder:  You can now start paying your 2025 Sports and Rec Division dues, which are only $5 per year. Dues can be paid easily through PayPal using the following link: PayPal Link  https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Zoom Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
Link: Zoom Link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09)
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
Passcode: 124578
One-tap mobile: +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Please make sure to have the Zoom application installed ahead of time and join a few minutes early to ensure a smooth start.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me for assistance.

Best regards,
Lori Anne Coley
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)