[SportsandRec] Blind equality achievement month highlights

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:23:53 UTC 2024

🎉 Calling All Chapters and Affiliates! 🎉

October is Blind Equality Achievement Month, and we want to hear from YOU! 🗣️ Every Wednesday in October, let’s spotlight the incredible things happening across our communities. Whether it’s upcoming events, photos, videos, or a shoutout to a visually impaired person who has truly represented and made an impact in the Blind community – we want to see it all! 📸🎥

Let’s come together to celebrate and uplift each other. Share your stories, your accomplishments, and let’s continue to show the world the power of blind achievement! 💪✨

#SportTheLifeYouWant #FlexTheLifeYouWant #NationalFederationOfTheBlindSportsAndRecDivision #NFBSportsAndRecDivision #OctoberBlindEvents #BlindEqualityAchievementMonth

👀 Looking forward to seeing your inspiring posts!
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)