[SportsandRec] Step until you stuff November 28 day mile a day challenge till Thanksgiving

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:27:24 UTC 2024

Join Us for the NFB of South Carolina Sports and Rec Division’s Step Until You’re Stuffed Challenge!

Hey everyone

Are you ready to step up and get moving before Thanksgiving? The National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Recreation Division is inviting YOU to join our 28-Day Countdown from November 1 to November 28!

We’re challenging everyone to walk 1 mile a day (or more) in the lead-up to Thanksgiving—whether it’s indoors, outdoors, at the gym, on a stepper, or wherever you like to get your steps in. Let’s keep each other motivated, e active, and build great habits before indulging in that Thanksgiving feast!

Here’s how to join in:

   •   Get Your Steps: Move your body at least 1 mile a day—however works best for you.
   •   Share Your Progress: Stay accountable by posting your daily updates on our Sports and Rec Division Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/share/g/NoCQuURuDKVdSbJJ/?mibextid=K35XfP

If you’re looking for extra motivation, we will be creating a text group for accountability. Simply email us with your name and phone number, and we’ll get you added. Srnfvsc21 at yahoo.com

Let’s have fun, get moving, and finish this challenge strong on November 28! Together, we’ll Step Until We’re Stuffed
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)