[SportsandRec] Interview October 22 at 6 PM with Belinda Banks newest at large board member

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 02:48:41 UTC 2024

Join us for an exciting interview with Belinda Banks!

The National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Recreation Division invites you to a special Zoom event as we interview our newest state affiliate board member at large, Belinda Banks from Spartanburg!

Belinda is the president of the Spartanburg Chapter, the Blind Merchants of South Carolina, and also serves as the at-large board member for the National Blind Merchants. A graduate of the South Carolina School for the Deaf and Blind, she participated in goalball, track and field, and cheerleading. Now, she’s a contestant in the Ms. Blind Diva Empowerment Pageant and running for the Miss Independent title.

We need your support! Please click the YouTube link below and vote by liking her video. On My Way to Miss Indepentant..

My name is Belinda Banks. I am a 2024 Ms. Blind Diva empowerment pageant contestant. The pageant celebrates the strength and beauty of visually impaired women and is a one of a kind pageant. The pageant will be held on October 26, 2024 in Newark, New Jersey.

I’m so grateful for Staff of Eyes Like Mine Inc. for the opportunity to participate.

One of the titles awarded is Miss Independent. In order to win this particular title, my YouTube video has to have the most thumbs up or likes ( not views).
Please click on the link to my YouTube video & hit the thumbs up (like) button
Make sure that you are logged in to an account and please tell friends & family to tell others to like (thumbs up) & share the video.

Thanks to everyone for your support !
The link to my video is -https://youtu.be/aaMWe9NiPmo?feature=shared (https://youtu.be/aaMWe9NiPmo?feature=shared)