[SportsandRec] Our interview tonight with Belinda Banks has been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 29 at 6 PM

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:12:12 UTC 2024

We regret to inform you that we will be canceling our event for tonight and rescheduling it to October 29 at 6 PM due to unforeseen circumstances. Miss Belinda Banks is currently preparing for the pageant in New Jersey and is unable to join us this evening. However, she will be available next Tuesday at 6 PM, so be sure to tune in then!

In the meantime, please take a moment to support Belinda by voting for her for Miss Independent on her YouTube link below.

Vote for Belinda: https://youtu.be/aaMWe9NiPmo?feature=shared

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, October 29!
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)