[SportsandRec] Join us for an interview with Randy Strum a blind Iron Man competitor

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 05:08:11 UTC 2024

Hello,

I missed this event. I'll try to attend the next one where you interview
people as I think this would be helpful info.

Did you record this and if so, can you give  out the link?

To those who attended, I hope you found it helpful and learned something.
I've always thought it would be hard to do a sport like running for a long
time but to combine it into a triathlon is impressive.

It shows a lot of endurance and willing to train for it.

Thanks,

Ashley