[SportsandRec] SC get fit is now on Spotify

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 10:48:33 UTC 2024

📣 Exciting News! 🎙️ The National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Rec Division now has a podcast on Spotify! Tune in to SC Get Fit to hear inspiring interviews with blind athletes and learn about valuable resources for the blind and visually impaired community.

We encourage you to listen, follow, and share this podcast with your friends and family. Whether you’re seeking motivation, tips, or just want to hear some incredible stories, SC Get Fit has something for everyone. And if you or someone you know would like to share their journey or experiences in adaptive sports, blind advocacy, companies or products, For The Blind and more! we’d love to hear from you!

👉 Contact us today to be featured, and let’s continue to empower and support the blind and visually impaired community together.

🎧 Listen here: [SC Get Fit on Spotify](https://open.spotify.com/show/0h84XWKOvORcaEcIAvXJnX?si=PM_g6OD_SiKx13salYcdbw)

Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)