[stylist] anybody else watch tonight's law and order, discuss?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 1 15:36:14 UTC 2008

Those are some good points.  And I agree we have more palpable fish to fry.
But hopefully not many watched it or got a wild idea in their head.  They
had a good reason but what do you bet the first person who really fights for
this does it because they just don't want to deal with a large person who
hurts people.

Barbara