[stylist] anybody else watch tonight's law and order, discuss?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 1 15:51:51 UTC 2008

I wholeheartedly agree with you.  I don't think they do anything with the
umbilical cord but throw it away.  Yet, instead of using that obvious source
they'd rather encourage more abortions.  But I'll not go on that soapbox.
It might make a good essay or article but it doesn't help us write better.
Barbara