[stylist] submission to writing contest.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:19:06 UTC 2008

I've been busy working on a short story which is an extract from my
larger work. Unfortunately when I tried asking about how to get to
send the money I got this. It's got a visual verification thing which
is very offputting since I can't do audio or read graphic print. Is
their any alternatives or are the deafblind being barred from this
contest?

Helene.