[stylist] submission to writing contest.

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 10:23:22 UTC 2008

Helene

OH I see that Tom and Helen have this new gated email program feature for
earthlink. I'll have to be doing this too ... Shoot all of us wanting to
write the Stevens will. But to answer your question if it is how to get Tom
the entry payment, it is simple, just send it to him by snail mail. The
address is in the write up about the contest (also on the division web site
... Shoot here it is- (I'm sure using this "shoot" thing a lot this morning;
and if I've missed the point of your specific question, ask again, please)

"...You have two choices for submission: First is the traditional method of
sending hardcopy and check, and if you do so, send it to Tom Stevens
address- 1203 S. Fairview Road, Columbia MO 65203. The second method is to
email your writing and cover letter to cthls at earthlink.net And for payment
for electronic submissions check our web site and see if we have PayPal by
then URL http://www.nfb-writers-division.org Or, if you need to snail-mail
the check, use Tom's address in choice one..."

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info