[stylist] What do you think of this page?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 04:07:45 UTC 2008

Angela

I read the page twice. I'll do it again tomorrow when I am fresh. Tonight I
would say it is a good idea, the page and its purpose. I'd also say it reads
along well enough. I'd have to think about what it is intending to say and
decide if it achieves it in the strongest and most elegant way, and mostly
it does. But hey, there is always room for improvement. When writing, I
personally will at times get to the point with a piece and essentially can
not see the forest for the trees or in this case, the article for the words.

Keep up the good writing, Miss A. your ADA and this page are good examples
of how we can share our perspective and do some changing what it means to be
blind.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-