[stylist] Request for advice, at the risk of asking a foolish question ...

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Dec 22 01:12:50 UTC 2008

Donna,
if your google alert is like the one I use, it won't alert you to
websites.  it is a news alert.  thus, I have the name of the rural
community where I grew up as a google alert.  any news article
mentioning prunedale results in an e-mail.

angela, the metatext is very very powerful.  and it is good to cast a
broad net if you wish to maximize your readership.
so, your metatext could have numerous words and phrases.  some of the
politically correct terms for blind people should be in it
too.  cane, and orientation and mobility, discrimination  and
discrimination against the blind.  it would not be excessive to have
three or four lines of metatext.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS