[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Dec 25 18:48:42 UTC 2008

John, Thanks for the grant info.  I already forwarded it to my supervisor.
Hopefully we can pull it off.  The newly physically disabled are a forgotten
group in this country.  Every year, due to accident or illness, thousands of
people become disabled.  Their needs are different from those who have lived
with a handicap from birth.  Happy holidays!  Judith