[stylist] A New Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Dec 27 00:24:32 UTC 2008

John and Angela,
Have either of you read the book "Blind Rage: letters to Helen Keller?"
It's by a blind woman college professor who apparently got sick and
tired of being continually compared to Helen.  I borrowed it from NLS,
but haven't gotten to it yet.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org