[stylist] A New Member

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Dec 27 02:25:39 UTC 2008

Donna, I haven't read it, but I know what she means. It isn't even Helen
Keller's fault, as someone on here (can't remember who) pointed out she
lived in the 1800's and things were a lot different then. When people see us
not as individuals, but as "like Helen Keller," and Helen Keller was not
truly independent, you can understand why many of us would want to pick on
her a little.