[stylist] deaf or blind in text, was "a new member"

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Dec 27 22:49:22 UTC 2008

what a great post John.
as far as movie portrayals, I think that overwhelmingly blind women
are portrayed as victims, weak, vulnerable.  I'm having a hard time
recalling even one movie with a strong blind woman as a main
character who isn't victimized etc.

for that matter, there isn't much better for  blind male lead characters.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS