[stylist] deaf or blind in text, was "a new member"

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Sun Dec 28 00:05:37 UTC 2008

Jim:

The only blind woman that was not a victim had a minor role in the movie
Men, or that's what I think the movie is called.  It was about a
nymphomaniac woman, who is sighted, and later in the movie she truly falls
in love with this photographer.  This guy invites over some friends for
dinner, and one of the friends is a blind woman.  It seemed to me that the
woman was played by a real blind person, and I found her very sexy.  I wish
I knew her name, but in those days I never paid attention to actors' names

Does anyone know that movie and whether that actress is really blind?

As for males, I remember only Al Pacino playing a blind man in Scent of a
Woman.  Remember that one?  What did you think of it?

John