[stylist] A New Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Dec 27 23:56:11 UTC 2008

Judith,

I think there's something to that, but I also think  it may be a matter
of how the blind person uses body language which is easier for deaf
people to pick up.  I'm not saying there isn't a social stigma around
deafness; I remember a story when I lived in Philadelphia of a deaf man
who was assaulted by a bus driver, who took his imperfect speech as a
sign of drunkenness.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org