[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Dec 28 00:43:05 UTC 2008

There is a deaf person where I work.  She reads lips so when you talk to her
you have to be careful to form each word carefully.  She is a doll.  I've
had a lot of conversations with Nancy.  She is also in a higher position
than me.  A lot of her work requires reading files and we only have one
crummy computer that is adapted.