[stylist] A New Member

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 28 01:50:38 UTC 2008

We have blind rehab counselors in Minnesota.  We provide them with
drivers, as needed, a reasonable accommodation.  They are only in the
field part of the time, so providing the drivers isn't a big deal.

There have been blind counselors for a long time, and if New York has
none, something is really wrong.

Dave