[stylist] A New Member

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 28 02:52:01 UTC 2008

When I was having rehab pay it was the state university system. They told me
my major, music, was unmarketable. I didn't care much about that. I do what
I want even if it's the hard way some times. So far I've been extremely
fortunate. I don't know if it's just because of my personality or because
I've met people with more openminded approaches but I've got a pretty good
job and I'm sure I could get a better one if I wanted. I work for Disney,
get transcript work from the university here, and sell Pampered Chef when I
can. I decided not to go into accademia as a profession and I've never
wanted to go into the service providing industry for blind people. I just
want to be blind doing whatever I do and so far it has worked out nicely.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Start your holiday shopping now with great quality tools from the pampered
Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
Read my latest instalment of Flirting with Monday
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-FlirtingWithMondayChapter14.htm
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008