[stylist] A New Member

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 28 22:05:15 UTC 2008

Yes, for many of us, our goal is inclusion in society.

We are a smaller group than deaf and hard of hearing persons, so it
is probably less likely that we would have viable institutions like
colleges.  Also, there really isn't a blind culture, in the way that
people talk about deaf culture, and braille isn't a language, in the
way that I suspect ASL is.

Dave