[stylist] A New Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Dec 29 01:48:21 UTC 2008

Fred,

He's one of my all-time favorite singers, but alas he is Italian, not
American.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Fred Wurtzel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How about Andre Bocelli?  He is a world-wide superstar and younger than me.
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Fred

Database version: 5.11420