[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Dec 29 02:35:58 UTC 2008

Integration was necessary to make Americans think in a more inclusive
manner.  I went to a predominately black school so learned very young that
thinking someone was beneath you because of their skin color never really
was a matter in muy life.  We can go into all kinds of reasons why
integration failed but I don't think this is the forum for that.  Also, can
we change the subject line for this thread?  Judith