[stylist] Blind and segragation

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Dec 29 20:24:06 UTC 2008

Donna, would you like to also write an article for my "Training kids" page
on my web site? In fact anyone with experience or knowledge of this area is
welcome to write something. I'd like to present both sides, maybe as a point
counter-point, but I haven't been inspired as to how to do it yet.
Thanks
Angela