[stylist] Poetry

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Dec 29 22:06:50 UTC 2008

Richard,
Are you aware that the Performing Arts Division is conducting a survey
of blind entertainers and that poets who read their work are considered
part of that group?  We are also looking for photos (J Peg files) of
blind performers engaged in their art.  You don't have to be a PAD
member to participate in either case.  If you have a photo to contribute
to our upcoming photo gallery, please send it to me off list at:
dwhill at epix.net
If you would like to participate in the survey which we hope will give
us a better idea of what works and what doesn't in terms of blind people
pursuing their performing arts goals as either amateurs or
professionals, you can do it online at:

http://www.padnfb.org/perform..html

or, if you'd rather have me send you a Word doc as an attachment, write
to me at the above address.

Good luck with your plans to put together a tour of blind poets.
Donna Hill

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org