[stylist] submitting pieces

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Dec 30 21:23:15 UTC 2008

well,
now it depends.  what's the story of those onions?  how'd they get to
market?  did they fight to become onions, only to then wind up being
in your tuna salad?  did the onions have dreams?  were they
round?  or more torpedo shaped because they were different.  and,
what about the store where they were bought?  what was the underlying
tension in the produce section then?
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS