[stylist] RJ-Jacqueline Sutton and the orlando gunman please coment

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Nov 2 02:56:22 UTC 2008

A few things, RJ, from what little I've read. Be careful with your commas,
they kind of run wild a few times. Picnic is one word.

Content wise, is Kay stocking Jaqolin? It seems like she always pops up and
interferes, no matter where Jaquolin is. You should probably tell us how it
is Kay and Jaquolin wound up on the same bus to the social security office.