[stylist] Formatting

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Nov 9 02:08:47 UTC 2008

Donna, The one thing you didn't mention is that before you perform any
action on the document in your edit field, the entire document that you want
to perform the action on has to be selected.  When selecting, I would advise
doing it under the title, by line and any introductory material in your
manuscript.  Judith