[stylist] writing about blindness

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Nov 11 21:34:23 UTC 2008

Jim,
You make a couple of good points here.  I am very conscious that, if I
intend to market a short story, having it be about blindness may turn
off a publication.  I do have several ideas that I've been sitting on
which are about the ironies of how blind people are viewed and treated,
but, as I say, I'm sitting on them.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org