[stylist] Ben Micek with question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 12 03:57:51 UTC 2008

We can give you all the ideas in the world, but if they're not your own
you'll have a hard to impossible time running with them.
If it's writer's block you suffer from, join the crowd.  We all suffer from
it sometimes.  It's just like the weather, sometimes you'll have droughts
and sometimes you'll have floods.

Barbara