[stylist] Ben Micek with question

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 10:32:39 UTC 2008

Ben, read back through your past work and take one of those characters and
from the storyline that they are in, have them go off and have their own new
adventure. Like at the end of the story, take that person and have them come
back the next day and find that what they thought was finished, wasn't. Or
have them wake up the next day and find out it was all a dream and it starts
over, but this time the story is different. Or, write about some one at
work! Take a roll of toilet paper and make it become the carrier of a secret
message.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-