[stylist] rollerball cane tips

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Nov 16 04:22:43 UTC 2008

JC, Did you ever meet someone who disagreed with you?  I sent a message to
the list asking how to fill out the application for an NFB cane.  There were
no edit fields on the application on the site.  BTW, I never ate KFC or any
of the other brands you mentioned.  Now you can help me fill out the form.
Judith