[stylist] white cane application

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Nov 16 05:16:39 UTC 2008

judith,
I think you clicked on the pdf to download.
when I am at the following link, I have radio buttons and edit fields galore.
good luck, besure to get one long enough to do you good.
I am five foot, five inches tall, or 65 inches and I'll be ordering a
59-inch cane.  I can walk fast and have a long stride.  if I were a
shorter stride, slower walker, I'd do great with 57.
here's the link for the online form:
http://www.nfb.org/freecane/forms.asp

also I can say that the material for reading under the link "the care
and feeding of the long white cane" is quite good and may help you
with the use of your new fiberglass cane.  it is available from the
first page you get when you click on the free white cane program link from the
www.nfb.org
start page.
hope this helps,
jc