[stylist] white cane application

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Nov 16 05:28:13 UTC 2008

as this came in, I was completing the order process.  it is done.

one issue: the nfb's online order form seems to not understand
extended zip!  it said I had an error.  when I took out the dash and
extra four digits then it went through fine.  they oughta fix that as
the extended zip now accelerates deliveries.

but Judith, the link I gave you works, I just used it successfully.  good luck.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS