[stylist] anybody else watch tonight's law and order, discuss?

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Nov 27 21:19:07 UTC 2008

I think last night's was a new current episode, it was on main
NBC.  yes, that was the parents' motivation, as well as saving their
marriage.  but the question of whether parents have the right to
cause such an extreme and unnecessary procedure on a child because
that child is disabled is indeed very troubling.
happy thanksgiving Lori and all!  our turkey came out of the oven
last hour, guest comes in an hour.  couple more things to cook.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS