[stylist] new cane

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Nov 29 22:46:12 UTC 2008

hello friends,
I just wanted to post that my new free NFB cane came today, in one
very long thin package!  postman had to slip it between the stormdoor
and the backdoor.

it is a lovely cane, and I can say that the federation is certainly
not scrimping  on these canes!  mine comes up to the tip of my nose
since I am an agressive walker.  thanks NFB!

and I'll just add that I'm a little behind on posts, reviewing texts,
etc., because of thanksgiving and my health.  yes, that means my
health is still about the same: I feel like I have a bad case of the
flu times ten, without the throwing up and the action at the other
end.  got my fourth shot thursday for treating this.

jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS