[stylist] new cane

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Nov 30 01:17:13 UTC 2008

p.s.
I should have added that it comes with the metal glide tip.

this afternoon walking my dog, the cane was very good indeed.  Robert
is right, the greater length actually helps you keep from getting it
in the gut or elsewhere when it sticks.  I noted the sound of it  is
very good.  it is a light fiberglass solid cane with a nonmetal lanyard.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS