[stylist] advice on hearing blind characters.

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 21:53:48 UTC 2008

Causing someone to lose his legs would be enough to get Paril kicked off any
job he was in.

The situation you describe is unfortunately all too common.   One of the
ladies in my singing group is now going blind due to macular degeneration, and
refuses to use alternative techniques because that would be admitting she was
blind.   She has a positive example of a blind person in front of her, whom she
has known for over thirty years, but she somehow thinks she is better than he
is.
She'd be shocked to hear my thoughts on this, I'm sure.
Lori