[stylist] Last Call for entries for the Slate and Style fall issue

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Oct 24 05:35:20 UTC 2008

thanks Shelley,
just hope it lasts and the meds to treat it don't have too many bad
side-effects.
next week was our white cane walk.  I put my wife where she and a
friend (coming in a short time) would have a table along our walk
route with info and could talk with people.  she read of all things
just "braille book review" in braille, and in the ten or fifteen
minutes before our friend with the table arrived, she'd talked with
several folks and given several braille alphabet cards and other
literature, kernel books, out!  she was just sitting on a planter
waiting at a corner reading her braille!
this too was instructive.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS